- About.com: Beadwork: Now hosted by Jennifer VanBenschoten, this site has numerous free patterns, stitch tutorials and a great beading forum.
- Diane Fitzerald has downloadable PDFs available for many of her beading magazine articles on her Web site, DianeFitzgerald.com.
- AuntiesBeads.com has some great video and step-by-step instructions in the Jewelry Learning Center.
- Numerous tutorials on a number of beadweaving techniques can be found at Beadwrangler Samplers.
- BellaOnline.com has free patterns and links to a number of free offsite patterns.
- Eagle Spirit’s Beadwork Tutorials is a wonderful resource for beaders. At this site, you can find fully illustrated instructions for many different weaves, as well as variations of the weave: African netting, chevron weaves, traditional and Potowatami daisy chains, the Karmen necklace and weave, Victorian lace and lots more.
- Fire Mountain Gems Free Beading Instructions has lots of goodies, including beading videos.
- FusionBeads.com's Techniques features an abundance of free step-by-step instructions and beading techniques—all well-written, illustrated and wonderfully presented.
- Created and maintained by "Eni Oken & Friends," JewelryLessons.com has lots of tips, tutorials and articles for free once you sign in.
- Guide To Beadwork is Greg Vinson’s online book that contains fully illustrated and detailed instructions for the chevron and daisy chain, as well as the gourd stitch (circular peyote technique), flower stitch, twill stitch (even count peyote), brick stitch and lace stitch (netting).
- Once you sign up (for free), you have access to all of Beading Daily's free e-books. There are quite a few of them and the latest is on making beaded beads.
- Several beautiful peyote patterns and a gorgeous triangle weave Starflower Bracelet pattern is available for free PDF download at Jayceepatterns.com.
- Use a repeating ladder stitch to make this great Checkerboard Bracelet.
- Directions for a really lovely Herringbone Flower Bracelet at Vickistar.com.
- Lots of quick and easy beading projects at BeadJewelrymaking.com.
- Michelle Skobel has several beautiful bracelet patterns, an ornament pattern, beaded flower and star patterns, as well as instructions for a peyote beaded clasp at her Web site, MichelleSkobel.com.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
FREE! Part III
Even more FREE stuff: