- Instead of 8 feet of 6 lb. FireLine, I used 2 yards of 8 lb. FireLine.
- Instead of 11/0 seed beads, I used 8/0 seed beads.
- Instead of 3mm fire-polished beads, I used 4mm fire-polished beads
- Instead of 4mm bicone crystals, I used 6mm bicone crystals.
- I used a larger 4mm jump ring, which I attached to a hook.
- In Step 22 and Step 24, I went back around through the beads again to make the ornament stiffer and less floppy.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Still experimenting with turning my earring patterns into holiday ornaments. For this ornament, I used my Octagonal Earrings pattern with the following changes: