Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Byzantium Bands Redux

 

Byzantium Bands

I gave my Byzantium Bands design a facelift! 

The pattern now includes instructions for two designs! The original crystal version, which is a great beginner beading project, uses size 11/0 Miyuki rocaille seed beads, 3mm fire-polished beads, 4mm bicone crystals and 4mm round beads (glass pearl or druk). The second version is an elaboration of this simple band where you will add SuperDuo beads to give the band some width and wow. Both designs are fully illustrated with detailed step-by-step instructions. 

Just click on a picture to get to my website for pattern and bead details. Exact beads used are listed on the bottom of the pattern page.

These bands (below) use Swarovski Red Magma bicone crystals and my favorite SuperDuo beads—White Apricot:

These bands use a mix of Swarovski Topaz and Crystal Satin Olivine bicone crystals. Both the SuperDuo beads and the fire-polished beads have the Halo Sandalwood coating, which is quite lovely: 

Byzantium Bands

This set is my favorite. I used Swarovski Montana bicone crystals, some Iris Blue fire-polished beads, Opaque White Picasso round beads, Chalk Travertin Dark SuperDuo beads and my favorite Miyuki #457 rocaille seed beads:

Byzantium Bands



No comments:

Post a Comment